Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Its been awhile... Week 14.5

I haven't been up for writing lately. Work has been crazy!!! But I thought I should update.. Tomorrow is our 3rd appointment. Im anxious and nervous. This will be the first appointment in the second tri. I just want to hear everything is okay. I think once we hear his/her little heart beat again alot of my fears will go away. Also, I set up the BIG ultrasound. We find out if its a lil Bren or a lil Ash on JANUARY 9th!! Thats only 2 weeks.. I am so excited....
Non-pregnancy related news, I got into Adams State :). I decided I will not work and just go to school full time. I am planning on saving student loan money to pay the bills I have. Eek the thought of only one income coming in is scary but I really don't think I can work and go to school and be pregnant. My life would just seem too much. So hopefully this is the right decision. We will see.
So I will update tomorrow (maybe, no promises) with good news hopefully. I need to start posting more pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment