Friday, January 1, 2010

week 15.5ish

How far along? 15 weeks 5 daya
Total weight gain/loss: I went to the dr. I dont think I have gained anything yet. I might have lost some weight. My stomach is BIGGER for sure.. hmmmmm
How Big is Baby?: About the size of a large Avocado
Maternity clothes? Not everyday Im still fitting in most of my regular pants.
Stretch marks? Nope and my old ones are fading. :)
Sleep: Not sleeping as good..
Movement: Little butterfly flutters
Food cravings: fish
Food aversions: Elk meat. Used to like it. I think it smells gross
Symptoms: Nothing new.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I am looking forward to: Confirming the sex
Weekly Wisdom: Stop stressing so much
Weekly Joy: Seeing this beautiful baby of mine on the ultrasound. it was so amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment